John Brierley: A Pilgrim’s Guide To The Camino de SantiagoJohn Brierley is the author of the famous A Pilgrim’s guide to the Camino the Santiago book. In the last decades thousands of pilgrims used this paper based guide book finding the inner route and the track to Santiago. Colorful pictures, daily stage maps and detailed town plans help pilgrims with all the advance preaparation.
288 pages paperback in full colour including
- Overview route planner
- 33 daily stage maps showing optional routes
- 33 Contour guides
- List of pilgrim hostels and alternative accommodation
- 14 Town plans
- Practical notes on preparation including
- Equipment and clothing checklist
- Dictionary with basic pilgrim phrases
- Historical notes and places of special interest. In addition to the physical route there are pointers to the Mystical path with
- Inspirational quotations space for
- Personal reflections and a
- Self-assessment questionnaire to help prepare for the inner journey.
All this designed to fit easily into your pocket.
Order the latest edition from publisher Findhorn Press.
Tamás Polner: El Camino de Santiago – pilgrimage in pictures and thougthsIn this book Tamás Polner’s photos and Lóránt Varga’s thoughts guide us to this magical journey. The two of them traveled on foot more than 2500 km. We gain insight into the deepest thoughts of pilgrims arising on the way and into the most beautiful moments of the journey.
Order the book from the website elcamino.hu