Your Camino diary
“Life is a journey, not a destination. – Ralph Waldo Emerson”
After you returned from Santiago, nothing will be more precious than your experiences! The diary of your happenings, events, notes, photos and the friends you had made. If you had used the eCamino mobile app on your Camino, and purchased the Pilgrim’s guide within, than you will be able to see, edit all experiences, and also extending them here in your profile.
If you purchased the Pilgrims’ guide you may
- See your path on map along with the expereinces you made
- See your timeline with your experiences
- Share your track with your friends, family, social network, enabling them to follow your steps real time. Don’t worry, only your public experiences will be posted on your profile, and you can edit them anytime.
- Add new experiences later and set the exact location on a map. This is perfect when you would like to extend your diary. You can upload photos and notes anytime.
- Contribute a new POI for the app and the book
- Edit your existing diary entries
- Follow other pilgrims and being followed
How? Just sign in with your username and password and go to My diary!
You are about to start your Camino?
Don’t forget to get our mobile app and purchase the Premium edition (which is available as an in-app purchase within your application) and you get access to John Brierley’s offline maps, walking routes, more than 1200 POIs, and your Camino diary functions.
For more information on the Camino diary go to The mobile app.